|Abstract Proposals||are due by|| June 15, 2020 |
|Full Paper||must be received by||July 20, 2020|
|Final Notification||will be sent before||August 10, 2020|
|Final Registration||for all presenters is before||September 15, 2020|
|Final Paper||must be received by||October 15, 2020|
|Main Conference||will be held||Jan. 15-17, 2021|
1. The manuscript should be written in English including tables, figures, equations, and algorithms.
2. Only original papers will be considered, the manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere. must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
3. The research topic of the manuscript should fall into the conference scopes( refer to the CFP), and it is presented with logic and complete structure, relevant information, significant results and etc.
4. The accepted paper limits is 5-12 pages including all figures, tables, references and appendices.
1. The submitted abstract should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and outline of goals, results and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when read in isolation from the paper.
2. If your full paper has been finished, you don't have to submit abstract, please submit your full paper directly.
Submission Method and Template
You can submit your manuscript through our conference email firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
The authors' name, affiliation and other personal information don't have to be covered, when you submit your manuscript, we will cover or remove them before reviewing processes.
After submission, your mailbox will receive our confirmation letter within 3 working days, if no any response due time, please check your spam folder or send us email email@example.com
The full paper passed preliminary review and peer review, it will be accepted for oral or poster presentation and be published in digital conference proceeding which will send to be indexed by all major citation databases such as Ei Compendex, Scopus, Google Scholar, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA), Inspec, SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR), EBSCO, CrossRef, Thomson Reuters (WoS), etc.
The abstract passed review processes will be accepted to made oral or poster presentations, but no it can not be published.
Notes: In the Acceptance letter, the committee will give a presentation type. The paper accepted as 'oral' presentation is also allowed to be changed into a Poster presentation instead, should they prefer it.
If you were still confused about the submission, please consult the conference secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org.